
Then, baby turned towards us and started waving! I know most of you are thinking, "Yeah right...it's just a movement the baby made" but, seriously we could see it clearly turn towards us and then it's hand started waving back and forth. Doc even said, "Oh look it's waving at ya'll" and that's why he wrote "HELLO" next to the picture.

Anyways, that was a totally amazing experience for the both of us and I hear it only gets better from here! Chris was so excited afterwards when he called his mom she said that he was talking about it to her going 90 miles an hour! LOL
So, my next visit will be in 4 more weeks and they will check the heart beat and do some more blood work. 4 more weeks from then we will find out the sex of the baby at week 20's visit which will be mid July as long as the baby is cooperating.
We have made it to the 2nd trimester now and they say I should start to get a little more energy and not feel as nauseous anymore which I have already been feeling a little better when it comes to the nausea.
I'll be posting my baby bump progression pictures in a couple of days...until then, hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and God Bless!
Here's one of my 12 Week pictures...




1 comment:
isnt it amazing that you can produce a life?!?! i had the pleasure of photographing a live birth today and the female body is so fricking COOL!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment