Saturday I had two photography shoots at the park and then came straight home to start getting ready for an event I have been waiting for a long time to attend! My best friend, Theresa's bachelorette party!!! Although I didn't get to partake in any drinking of the wine or anything I still had a blast and I know all my girls did too! Here's a picture of me and my beautiful bachelorette, Therese! Two weeks left and she'll be Mrs. Danny Velasquez!

I drove myself to the first club/bar they all went to and yes, I got some crazy looks!!! LOL I have never had so many people looking at me like that but I would probably be thinking the same thing if I saw a pregnant women at a club too! In my defense, my best bud's bachelorette party only comes around once in a lifetime! Here is a picture my friend Tracy took of me and my friend, April at the club. Oh and in case you are wondering, I only stayed for an hour and then took my barking dogs (feet) home!

Sunday, I had my cousin, Meredith's baby shower. She is exactly 4 weeks ahead of me. This is my cousin Joanna and my adorable little cousin, Charlie who will be 1 year old in November.

Here is the picture of my cousin Meredith who is 34 weeks pregnant, me (30 weeks) and my sister-in-law Leah who is 16 weeks pregnant. I want to know why I didn't get any of the tall genes from the family! LOL

And last but not least, here's a picture of me, my momma (proud Granny) and Leah.

I know I have failed to post any progression pictures but Chris is going to take some tonight when I get home. So, I'll have my 30 week progression pics up this week sometime. As for this next weekend, my mom and I are doing the 5K walk in the Susan G Komen race for the cure Saturday morning in which I will definitely have pictures from and then Sunday, my friend Tracy Robinson is going to take mine and Chris' maternity pictures! I can't wait for that! I'll definitely post some of those once I get them! Have a great week and God Bless!




No comments:
Post a Comment