
Saturday morning my momma and I headed over to Theresa's Family Bridal Shower and of course I had to hold little Elisa!!! She has the most beautiful hair I have ever seen on a baby! She seriously has more hair at 2 months old than I have at 30 years old!

Me and my beautiful best friend and bride-to-be Therese...

And sunday I went over to my friend, Deanna's for brunch and catching up with the girls and Orri...

Obviously my wearing my Texans shirt didn't help them at all!!!
Progression pictures still coming very soon! Hopefully tonight!




1 comment:
HI! I hope you don't mind that I found your blog...I found it on my sitemeter website...
Anyway - Congratulations on having a girl!!! I am so happy for you guys - a girl is so much fun to dress up and play with (more than a boy - but I might be biased!) - I know you are going to love taking pictures of her!
Wendy
Post a Comment