Tuesday, December 30, 2008

2008 Wrap Up

2008 has been one heck of a wonderful year for us! From celebrating our 1 year anniversary in March to welcoming our baby girl in November we have been so blessed by the Lord to have our health, amazing family and friends and so much love in our lives!
We celebrated our 1 year anniversary a couple times throughout March. We had a little celebration at home with sushi, the top of our cake, champagne and wine from our wedding and we also got to watch our wedding video for the first time which was a real treat!

We stayed in Gruene, Texas one of the nights during ouranniversary trip...
We also went to San Antonio...

Shortly after our trip we found out that I was pregnant with our sweet little Ella Bear!!!
What a wonderful blessing that was!
Our beautiful neice, Sofia, turned 3 in March!
And her baby brother, Roman Alexander, was born in February.

Two of my best friends, Paul & Rebecca, got married in April where Chris and I were completely honored to do a beautiful scripture reading for them during their wedding ceremony.
Here's Bec and Chris dancing...
My baby brother, Blake, graduated from college with his bachelors degree!!! and his wife, my sister-in-law Leah, graduated with her Master's degree!

Then in October my best friend, Theresa married Daniel in which I was so blessed to be a bridesmaid and stand next to her on her wedding day (I was 32 weeks pregnant and thank God I didn't go into labor that early!)
This is from her rehearsal dinner at Pappasitos...this was one of my favorite pictures of Chris and I while I was pregnant.
Me and Therese on her wedding day!
Chris and I at Theresa's wedding
I had three amazing showers...one family shower and two others given by my awesome girlfriends and Aunts and Momma!

And then our Ella Bear decided to come 5 weeks early and we were finally blessed by her arrival on Nov. 5th @ 2:41am. She came just 3 days after my last shower!
This is a monogram designed by my friend Pia
Our family is now three and I wouldn't have it any other way!
We got to celebrate Thanksgiving for the first time with our new little baby bear...

And we got to celebrate Ella's first Christmas as three!
My brother, Blake and my beautiful sister-in-law, Leah are expecting baby Ethan in March of 09 so Ella and Ethan will be growing up together!!!
What an amazing year we had and I know 2009 will bring many more wonderful memories! God Bless each and every one of you in the coming year!

No comments: