Friday, January 23, 2009

I'm a big cry baby!

This past Monday I cried the whole way home from work and for those of you who don't already know, it takes me a good hour sometimes more to get home. So, that's a long time to constantly cry like a big baby! There's this new song by Darius Rucker (Formerly with Hootie & The BlowFish) who is now a country music artist. Anyways, it's called "It won't be like this for long," and it totally made me cry!!! It is all about a Daddy and his baby girl. I thought of me and my Dad of course and then of Chris and Ella and what a sweet, beautiful and amazing bond they have. Also that song by Martina McBride, "In My Daughter's Eyes," just thinking about it and I hadn't even heard it in a while, made me cry! These songs always gave me that little warm feeling and that twinge of emotion inside but NOW...it's different! I was telling my mom that these certain songs would always touch my heart before but it's just a whole new feeling now and it's just so strong!
Here are some pictures from this week...Ella Bear getting ready for bed in her little sleep sack...by the way, those things work really well for us because she is so active in bed at night. She was kicking her covers off or going underneath them even when she was swaddled at the beginning. And then she would cry because she was cold and didn't have anything keeping her warm. So, I ordered the Organic Sleep Sack by Halo and she seems to really like it! When we slip it on her at night just before bed, she seems to know that it's bed time.

Sticking her tongue out like I was doing...LOL

Playing under her little Rainforest play gym peeking over at me. I just love all the Fisher Price Rainforest stuff because it's so bright and colorful and it's not gender specific either.

We are pretty sure her eyes are going to be brown now like mommy & daddy's eyes. They had lots of green in them up until the last week or so and we thought she might have hazel eyes like both my dad and Chris' dad.


This is from this morning smiling at momma with those tired little beautiful eyes...
Who could ask for anything more than this face in the morning!


I am doing Blake & Leah's maternity pictures on Sunday in Herman Park so I should have some of those up later on in the next couple weeks.
Hope everyone has a wonderful and safe weekend! God Bless!

No comments: