Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter Saturday

Here are the pictures from last Saturday celebrating Easter with Uncle Blake, Aunt Leah, Granny & Poppa and surprise guests, Auntie and Uncle (Gayle that is). This was when we first got there and Ella was telling Ethan hi. She was holding his hand...how cute!

Our first Easter with Ella Bear.
She loves to suck on our hands!
First time meeting Auntie
First time meeting Uncle
This is the cutest little bunny I've ever seen!

Ella playing with one of her new elephant toy/rattle from the Easter bunny.
She likes it!
Granny with her grandbabies. Like I have said before...she's not proud at all...;-)
The Easter Bunny aka Poppa
He actually hopped over to them...I know, we are a goofy family.
Can you tell how excited Ethan was...LOL
Sofia got an Easter dress from Granny...isn't she a cute little Sofarita!

This picture was from Friday when Grany, Ella & I went to get her Easter Basket.
This weekend might not provide many pictures for us since we will be just hanging out at home working on our house but it might so stay tuned...have a great weekend and God Bless!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

What a great picture of Ella smiling!

And I loved the pictures you took in the previous post - so adorable!!