Friday, May 29, 2009

Ella's first Time in the Pool and Memorial Day

Saturday of Memorial Day weekend Aunt Jojo bought Ella Bear her first bathing suit, hat & cover-up. This has been a little tradition in the past with Sofia and Aunt Jojo so she wanted to keep it going with her newest little neice, Ella Bear. I think she likes her new bathing suit...what do you think? LOL

She looked like a little bloomin onion!

Then we went over to Uncle Greg's to swim a little. It was freezing but Ella LOVED it! Chris and I both had a hard time getting in pool and neither one of us could find our bathing suits because they were packed away somewhere at Aunt Jojo's or in storage. Grandmaw cooked a huge brisket and we went back to their house to enjoy it that night.

Mommy & Ella Bear

Marsha & Roman.

My sweet little neice Sofia, me and Ella Bear in the pool.

Me & my little Ella Bear.

Daddy & Ella Bear


Grandmaw and Ella Bear in the pool.

Can you guess what noise Ella Bear is making...LOL

We went over to Granny & Poppa's on Sunday of Memorial Day weekend to have some yummy catfish on the grill!

Granny & Ella Bear


Ella Bear and her Daddy...


Memorial Day Family Pic

Leaher & Ethan
Here are a couple of my sweet little nephew Ethan...my little buggaboo!


Ethan getting some kisses.

Poppa & Ella Bear...
Monday, Memorial Day, I took Ella over to Aunt Pamela's house for a BBQ but I forgot to get my camera out because we were too busy visiting with everyone!
Last weekend was fun and I hope to have some pictures of Therese and her baby shower up soon.
Have a great week and God Bless!

1 comment:

Tracy Robinson said...

fun! what a darling little suit!