Chris had to tighten something before we took off and it took a little longer than expected so she was getting a little anxious...LOL
I obviously couln't take pictures while I was riding my bike behind Chris and Ella but I sure did take it along with me...just in case.

It's been WAY to cold to take her out for a ride lately. Plus, she has been sick since the day after Christmas. She got her first ear infection :-( which I know most babies do have but I was hoping that she could be one that skipped right through those darned ole things! I had them growing up all the time but hopefully she doesn't take after me! Here are a couple pictures from my cell phone when she was sick. Look at those eyes...she sure does love that paci when she is sick.

It's been WAY to cold to take her out for a ride lately. Plus, she has been sick since the day after Christmas. She got her first ear infection :-( which I know most babies do have but I was hoping that she could be one that skipped right through those darned ole things! I had them growing up all the time but hopefully she doesn't take after me! Here are a couple pictures from my cell phone when she was sick. Look at those eyes...she sure does love that paci when she is sick.
She had a nasty cold but her doc said it was magnified by 10 because she has a mouth full of teeth trying to come in all at once. Usually they come in one at a time but her doc said she has 6-8 coming in at the same time. That made her cold worse and her temperature higher! She is finally getting better now but is still working on some more toofies. She's got her front two that came in overnight it seems like and then one of her bottom ones is about half way up now. Those are the only ones we can clearly see but her gums are really swollen and red so we know she is in lots of pain and will be seeing more come in this week. I tried to get pictures of her while she was smiling so you could see her teeth but she kept shoveling more O's in her mouth...LOL Here are more from my phone...
That's a O in her mouth...not her teeth...LOL
You can see her two front teeth the best in this picture with an O on the side. By the way...this was her first ponytail on top of her head...It was funny! Her hair stayed that way even after I took the band out. Poor thing...I hope she doesn't take after me in the hair department. Maybe she'll take after her Grandma and Aunt Jojo and have some thick hair...hopefully!
I asked her to show me her teeth here and she she showed me her O.
Ella chillin with her daddy before bed.
She is not fully walking yet but took 8 steps the other day. She knows who she is...when we say where is Ella...she puts her hand to her head and smiles really big. She gets her ears and nose mixed up but is pretty good with pointing to her mouth and eyes.
I made Ella and I banana waffles yesterday with our new waffle maker that The Whitchers so thoughtfully bought us for Christmas! This is another picture from my cell phone of her enjoying waffles for the first time! I have a feeling we'll be making waffles every weekend!
Here's a sneak peak at a couple pictures from Christmas...I know...I am way behind on posting. Granny and Poppa bought her this cute little hat...
Santa brought Ella a sweet little rocking chair with her name on it. She loves it! We have video of her getting into it on Christmas morning and she knew exactly what to do when she sat in it...she rocked back and forth.
Here's one from my phone of her watching football for a minute in her new chair.
Hopefully I'll have some time to post all the pictures from Christmas real soon. God Bless and have a great week!



















No comments:
Post a Comment