Friday, July 6, 2012

Those moments...


Our babies in their July 4th attire...



Park time!


Last weekend while Ella was at Grandma & Pawpaw's house,
Peanut passed out (very easily and like 2 hours earlier than
normal might I add).  When Ella is around, he wants to play
of course.  That day he slept in until 9:30am and then went back to sleep
at 11:00am and slept until 3pm!

I know this picture is really blurry but it was so sweet!
Peanut was laying on Ella and she was patting him on the hip.
Alright, so the pics below and this one above are all from my
real camera and from back in May and Daddy's birthday.
I think they got lost in the enormous amount of pictures
I upload weekly...lol
Above, Ella was snoozin so she could be ready for her
tea party with Daddy.
I asked her what she wanted to do or make for daddy
for his birthday this year and she said, "I want to have a
tea party with Daddy!"  So we did...

We used a curtain for a table cloth (not really over a table but
over the ottoman) and the antique tea set that I got from
my grandma.

She did so good pouring it without spilling!

Everyone enjoyed it including Parker.


Cheers to Daddy on his 35th birthday!



Peanut spilled quite a bit but had a good time none the less!



After we had tea, we met the family up at Soto's Cantina
(our favorite Mexican food).  Poppa had to keep Peanut content for a while
and to do that they just point at things and say "THAT"

We sang happy birthday and Melvy lit a chip on fire...lol
(Melvy is our favorite waiter there)



Silly daddy and his crazy faces!

That friday was the May Day Festival at Ella's school and
oh how beautiful!!!

We made crowns with flowers...

Mrs. Helen, on the right, will be Ella's teacher in the fall!

Ella's pretty little crown!

LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture of
my sweet babies!

Facepainting

And then we wrapped the ribbons around the tree (May pole)






Granny took off work to be there too!

It was really fun and we are certainly looking
forward to the next festival in the fall!

Have a great weekend and hopefully
I'll be posting our beach pictures soon!

God Bless!














































1 comment:

Ann said...

Wow, Courteney! I haven't checked your blog in a while. YOur kiddos are so grown up now! And such a gorgeous, all-American family. So happy for you. Love you! -Ann