Friday, August 24, 2012

Saying goodbye to the summer

It's been a fun summer with our little Ava...
lots of dancing, nursing babies, being pregnant (you
can see they both have "babies in their
bellies in the picture above), going to the forest,
cooking up suprises, switching clothes (every time),
sprinkler fun and jumping.
Today was the last day she hung out with us
until school starts and then Ella and her will be
able to play together again.

Last Friday, we had a garage sale which is why I didn't
get to post anything.  I took this picture with all
imtentions of doing a quick post but man, I was so
wiped out afterwards I couldn't even move!

Here are my little garage sale helpers...well, they were
on their break here.

We'll be having another couple garage sales in the next couple
weeks to get rid of more stuff and hopefully
our house will sell quickly and at a price we need.
Yep, we are putting our house up on the market
(hopefully tomorrow).

We are ready to simplify our life and are
looking forward to what our future holds!

My little Peanut chowin down!

Have a great weekend!!!

God Bless!
































No comments: