Friday, September 7, 2012

Today's moments and few others...





So, now that Ella Bear is in school at Great Oak Thursdays and Fridays,
Peanut and I get some much needed mommy and son time!

I know the quality of this picture stinks but it was too cute to
pass up taking a picture of.  When we were dropping Ella
off at school, the kiddos went to the bathroom and Ella
was holding Parker's hand to put soap on it...love them!




























Ella's second day of school!

On our way home from dropping Ella off at school,
Peanut and I stopped at the Kia dealership to check out
the Kia Soul.  I have to say, we were both diggin it!
We are looking into trading my camry in for a new car.

Peanut calls cars, "beep beeps"

It's funny how kids can have tons of toys but
they find the MOST enjoyment from things
around the house like this small table.
Ella and Parker both take it from beside the couch
where I sit and my computer sits on and they
call it their picnic table.  Parker
says it really cute too!

Peanut was talking up a storm to his books while I got in a bit of editing.





























Tuesday morning, we went over to Granny and Poppa's to visit since they
are both off all week together.  Poppa fed his little birds some eggs.
Love how Peanut is on his tippie toes! 


We are currently getting our yard landscaped to give it
better "curb appeal."


Not that don't like our cross (it's been in our yard
for a couple years now) but with the welcome wrought iron fence thing
and the cross, it kindof looked like a cemetery.  So, I took the cross out.


There are alot of pretty plants and flowers and I there is
still some trimming left to be done.  Overall, it sure does look a lot better
than it did!

Have a great weekend and God Bless!


























































































































































No comments: