Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Another exciting weekend! Part 1

Last Wednesday was my baby brother's 27th birthday and we met at Outback Steak House for a yummy birthday dinner! Here are a few pictures from our night...my sweet family!

Me & Chris...he wasn't feeling too good that night...he had a cold all week and then gave it to me by Friday.

Momma & Poppa Lowry

The birthday boy, Blaker & my beautifully glowing sister-in-law Leaher!
They find out today what they are having!!! Can't wait to hear if Ella Bear is going to have a boy or girl cousin!
Saturday was a really fun day! I had my family shower which I will post those pictures in part 2 of this post but while Leah and I were there, Blake and Chris went to get Ella Bear's furniture. They seemed to have had a really good time! I had to start this section off with the "plumber's crack" pictures! They did this on purpose of course! Thanks Blaker for helping Chris do all of this!

OK and now for some normal pictures...LOL

Well, as normal as Blake & Chris can be...



Proud Uncle Blaker!
Proud Daddy!
They even set up the bedding in the crib! Chris was on the phone with me in this picture telling me that he would need some help putting the furniture together once I got home from my shower...LOL
I used another camera all day long and I will have those pictures uploaded tonight hopefully to continue part two of this post which includes the pictures from my family shower, painting Ella's room and the finished product (after I got home from the shower and Chris surprised me with our beautiful nursery for our baby girl!) But, in the mean time, Sunday night while we were relaxing and Chris was working on a new logo for his company "Digital Decor" I snapped this shot of our little Sofie Little helping daddy work! LOL
Her little chin was on the laptop the while time even after Chris tried to move her! So cute! Her and Lucky slept like they had never slept before after coming home from Granny & Poppas...they didn't even follow me upstairs which they ALWAYS do...like my shadows!
More pictures to come shortly!

No comments: