Thursday, January 15, 2009

Misc. Pictures...

These are misc. pictures from the past couple weeks. I am going to try and stay more up to date on my pictures so that I'm not posting New Year's pictures two weeks later like now.
Grandma & Pawpaw watched Ella for us so we could go to Aunt's Jojo's house for her New Years party. It was the first time for us to go out together without our Ella Bear.
Me & Jojo
Pawpaw and Ella Bear
A couple Saturdays ago, my mom and I went to The Hall's and The Garza's to deliver their holiday peanut brittle that my mom makes every year.
This is Mama Hall seeing Ella for the first time.
Jess wanted to keep her from Mama Garza as long as possible...see her looking up at Jess!
Mama Garza & Ella Bear
Me & Elisa Faye
Rina Marie and Ella Bear
After visiting with our buddies that morning, my mom and I ran to hobby lobby and left Ella with her Poppa...he loved it!!!
This is how I used to lay on him too.
Proud Granny & Poppa
Last night Chris had Ella sitting up between his legs and she looked up at him and was talking to him! It was so cute!


She's getting so big!!!
She is already 2 1/2 months old and I feel like it was just yesterday that I was pregnant!
We went to her 2 month check-up with her Pediatrician on Jan. 5th and here are her stats at 2 months old...
9lbs. 2 oz.
22" long
I never did post her stats at 1 month so here they are...
7lbs. 12 oz.
21" long

1 comment:

Ann said...

Ella's got Chris' nose and your beautiful brown eyes!

Keep those pics coming!! :)