Thursday, May 7, 2009

6 Months ALREADY!?!?!?

I'll say it over and over, I can't believe that our little Ella Bear is 6 months old already! It really does seem like just yesterday that we came home from the hospital with her. She amazes me every day which I know every parent says about their own child. I could sit there and just watch her be all day every day and I would be completely satisfied and entertained! We went to Dr. Salem for her 6 month check-up on Tuesday (May 5th). The Doc said she is doing GREAT! Ella talked to her the whole time and even showed off by pushing up really high off her chest on the examine table. She is weighing in at 13lbs. 10 oz. now and is 25" long!
Ella Bear (wearing her duck slippers and robe from Aunt Becca Boo) and her daddy.

Taking her "before dinner catnap"

"See me holding my ring-a-links"

Proud Granny!

A couple weeks ago we took Ella on a little walk around Grandma & Pawpaw's neighborhood in her stroller only and not her carseat in her stroller for the first time. She loves being outside as I am positive most kiddos do. From left to right: Ann Lee, Daddy, Grandma, Ella Bear and Pawpaw...

We should do this more often!

Ella & Amy (our friend, Chris' teaching partner and our Realtor). We've had a lot going on lately with renting out our townhome, moving and buying our new home and Amy has been great! She got our house rented for us as of yesterday! Thank you to all of you who have been praying for us with this exciting event in our lives! We appreciate every single one of those prayers! And for those of you who don't know, we moved out of our townhome last weekend because our previous renter was going to move in on Monday so we did a rush move out but something happened and that fell through. So, we are now staying at Jodi's until we close on our house later this month. Boy is living out of plastic bins and boxes fun or what! LOL I feel completely out of whack and don't know where anything is but I am very thankful that we have a place to stay and store some of our stuff! Thank God for that!

Sofia & Ella Bear

"HI, I am 6 months old today!"

This was last night after Ella's bath. She's saying hi...



Me & my baby bear!

Happy early Mother's Day and God Bless all of you wonderful Mommies.

1 comment:

Tracy Robinson said...

so when is the big housewarming party?!?! :D