

Ella & Ethan

When the head of the costume covered Ella's face it really looked like a big teddy bear!




Ethan didn't like being in his costume either...


Little Tigger...this costume was totally appropriate for big E because he bounces off the walls just like Tigger.


Before we got them in their costumes we hung out in the backyard and visitated (this is my momma's made up word). Ethan was ready to do some slam dunkin. (Please excuse my country accent)

Ella just wanted to chill...she wouldn't even reach for the net let alone look up for it...LOL

Uncle Blake wanted to show us Ella's bear feet.

This picture was randomly thrown in here to show you my beautiful rose bush blooming that Chris & Ella bought me for Mother's day. It finally bloomed with 2 roses...I think they are already gone now though.

Ella loves giving her kisses! Uncle Blake loves them too!

Our little sleeping pumpkin on the way to the grocery store.

I totally forgot the post the picture of me & Ella in her first Race for the Cure which happened at the beginning of Oct. She went to the Race for the Cure last year but she was still baking in my belly and was born 1 month later. This will be an annual thing for us to do together and maybe, hopefully one day we'll have Daddy participating in it with us and maybe even our whole family!

As of Sunday, Nov. 15th, Ella has been only drinking out of her sippie cups. I packed up all the bottles and drying rack last night. Even though it was a good feeling knowing that I don't have to wash any more Dr. Brown's bottles and all their numerous parts, it was a little sad too because our baby girl is growing up! I looked over at her as Chris and I were talking about her being such a big girl now and she was dancing in her high chair with avocado all over her face!
She is doing really good on weaning and as for me...well that's another story. LOL She should be completely weaned before Thanksgiving or actually this weekend.
These are a couple pictures from Ella's cousin, Avery's 1st birthday party...

The birthday girl, Avery enjoying some of her cupcake!
Ella is doing so many cute new little things lately...she's been saying, "Hi" to people for about a month now and it is so freaking adorable when she does it. We went up to Daddy's school for FAME night a couple weeks ago and as each person walked by in the hall she would say, "Hi" I love it! There was a good 100 people in the gym at his school at one time and she was saying hi constantly...LOL
Granny & Poppa gave her a little fisher price learing table that she can stand up to and interact with and it has a little phone on it. She also has this toy over at Mrs. Gloria's house as well. She picks up the little purple phone and puts it to her ear and makes a sound like she is saying hello....once again so freaking cute! She also dances to the music!
Ella fed me some of her morning O's (basically Cheerios) too! She finds it very amusing to feed me or Chris! When I open my mouth she starts giggling and then puts the cheerio in there. Little things...small things are so wonderfully entertaining to me when it comes to Ella.
Just thought I would let ya'll know...No toofies yet....not even one breaking through :-) She is just taking her sweet little time on this along with other things too like walking. She'll push her little stroller that Grandma gave her but after a few steps she's like, "hmmm I see a toy" and crawls over and plays with something else.
We discovered that she LOVES balloons during her birthday parties! If you ask her where are the balloons or say anything with that word in it, she looks up to them or finds the nearest one and says "ba or boo" So smart I tell ya! We decided to keep some of the balloons up from her birthday...well, it wasn't so much of a decision as it was that we haven't had a chance to take them down...LOL
New discoveries...Ella loves baby lima beans! She also likes yogurt, blueberries and acorn squash. She has pretty much liked everything we've given her. She will be getting strawberries in her yogurt this weekend and also trying some scrambled eggs! If she's anything like her K-9 brother and sisters, she's going to LOVE eggs!
I was trying to get her first birthday pictures on this post but it turned out to be a much bigger task than I thought. I will try to get them posted before Thanksgiving though.
We are having Ella's Baptism/Dedication on Sunday so hopefully I'll have some pictures of that special occassion posted before thanksgiving as well.
Have a great weekend and God Bless!







1 comment:
her costume is adorable, and she's getting so big!!!
Post a Comment