Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Ella is going to be a big sister!!!

We're pregnant again! Most of you already know
but we were waiting to go to the first appointment
to post a picture of our new little peanut and share
with everyone the wonderful news! Chris and I are
both very excited about adding to our family and Ella
is excited too :-)
We went to the first appointment on March 24th and
to a new doctor since my doctor retired from Obstetrics
and is now just practicing the "GYN" part of it. We were
really happy with the new doctor and felt very comfortable
with her. She is Leah's OBGYN and delivered my sweet
little nephew Ethan! She said the heartbeat is strong and
everything looks great! I am 1 week further along than I
initially thought so I will be 10 weeks pregnant this Saturday
and the due date has changed to October 30th. Here's our
first ultrasound picture of the little one...


We are really excited to share updates with ya'll so stay
tuned for more! I'll be posting some recent pics of
Ella Bear very soon too...she's doing so many new things
and amazes us daily with how smart she is! She is saying
lots of words including yellow, star, done, dog, puppy,
poppa and of course "hi." She has learned to go down a
small step out in the backyard and she throws the
basketball and other balls too...she's been throwing with
her left hand.
I'll have more to tell you when I post some of her pictures!
Hope everyone has a Happy Easter and God Bless!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you guys - I'm pulling for a boy! :-)

Jana said...

YAY!!!! I am so happy for you!!!