Sunday, June 13, 2010

It's a BOY!!!

Yep...we're having a BOY!!! We went to our 20 week
appointment and ultrasound last week and got to see
our little Parker! By the way, that is his name...
Christopher Parker Miller but we'll call him Parker.
Differences in this pregnancy...quite a bit more nausea,
more tired (but I am running around chasing a toddler)
and I felt Parker kick around 16 weeks where I first felt
Ella kicking at 22 weeks. I also popped out a little earlier
but I've heard that is normal with the second. The doc
said everything looked great and on track. We are truly
thankful for our little blessing and can't wait to meet him!

The doc wrote "Parker Parts" to tell us it was a boy!

I hope to have a couple baby bump pics here soon...I know
I have failed to keep up on that part of this pregnancy.
A couple weeks ago we went to watch Colton (Chris' cousin)
graduate from Mayde Creek High School. Colton was the very
first of Chris' family that I ever met when he and I started dating.
Congrats Colton!!! We love you!

This past weekend we went to my cousin's college graduation
party (Matt) out in Richmond/Rosenburg. We got to see our
family and lots of family we hadn't seen in a long while! Ella
loves her kisses from Uncle Blake.

Uncle Blake, Ella & Ethan hangin out in the pool.

One of the many faces of my sweet little newphew Ethan...

Our baby bear...

Avery and Ella...kissing cousins. Avery is 3 weeks older
than Ella and seriously 6 inches taller!

Aunt Darla, Mer and Avery...

And now on to my favorite series of pictures of Ella & Daddy...

Ella giving her daddy love...

more love...

and more love...



more love and her first little ponytail...



These next two absolutely warm my heart! I LOVE them!

Nothing is more sweet to me than seeing Ella love
on her Daddy!

Ella's favorite thing for the last couple months besides
ICE...blowing bubbles...if you look in her left hand,
she has a piece of ice that she was gnawing on.


Last Friday night we treated ourselves to dinner at Peli Peli
which is one of our favorite places around our area to eat.
They have live music out by the fountains and of course Chris
let Ella get soaking wet playing in the water. I have an awesome
video of Chris and Ella dancing but it didn't load right on my
computer so I'll have to add that later.


A couple weeks ago we went out to Aunt Doris' to visit
with her and Ella's cousin, Charlie. We walked over to
their farm and Ella got to see the chickens and horses
and even sit on the tracktor...Ella & Granny...





Ella (19 months), Charlie (2 1/2) & Ethan (15 months)...
watching the chickens.

Ethan was trying to get in there with the chickens...



Well, that's it for the pics but you know I'll have more soon!
Hope everyone has a great week and God Bless!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

YEAH!!! I am so happy for you guys! You will love having a little boy - they are so much fun and such a great addition to little girls. (and a nice break too - ha ha!) And I like the name Parker - a good 'boy' name.

Love all the pics - such a pretty little girl!

Jana said...

She is so stinkin' cute!!! Congrats on having a boy!!!