Get ready for TONS of pictures!!!
Our little peanut is getting around very fast! Standing up, pulling up
and crawling all over the place. He's fast too! He loves putting his feet
in his mouth, well, he loves putting just about anything in his mouth.
He loves tags on anything and will suck on them forever! He has a
really strong grip! He grabs my hair, Ella's hair, noses, beards, ears,
skin anywhere and squeezes so hard!
He still loves watching Ella do anything. He loves watching her climb up the
stairs when I am carrying him right behind her. He cracks up.
As far as solids go, we started him on them around 7 months and after about
two weeks noticed he was really fussy...more than usual and was waking up
in the middle of the night and wouldn't go back to sleep. So, we stopped solids
for a week or so and he started sleeping better and through the night.
THEN, we started him on avocado again and a couple hours later he started
throwing up...I mean really throwing up!!! Freaked me out because Ella never
has done that. He vomited for a couple hours and then dry heaved after that.
We thought maybe it was just a virus. So we waited another couple weeks and
gave him avocado again on Wednesday of this week. Once again, he threw up
again for hours. We thought it must be just the avocado so yesterday I made
brown rice cereal for him and he had one bite (very small) and started gagging and
threw up twice all over the place! So, little peanut's system is juts not ready for
solids even if they are purred. We also figured out that he has acid reflux and
put a pillow under his mattress and inclined his crib and play yard. He's done
better since he's been sleeping on an incline but he has still been waking up
once in the middle of the night. Before all this he had been sleeping through
the night from 9:30pm until 6:30-7am for 3 months!
Needless to say, Chris and I are so tired but know it's just a stage and he'll
get through it soon. I also am unable to put him down to bed unless he is totally
out because he just wants me to hold him...momma's boy! Chris has gotten really
good at getting him down while he is awake and then he falls asleep on his own.
But, if I step foot in the room, he starts crying and won't stop until I pick him up!
Can't remember if I mentioned this before but Parker's first words were
"Ella" and "dada." He has said, "Momma" once or twice but says Ella and Dada
all the time. He sure does let us know he is there! Grandma says he is loud like
his daddy was when he was little.
So without further chit chat...here are TONS of pictures...
pulling up on the table...
(these first few were taken on my phone so excuse the quality)
 |
A couple weeks back we went to Maddie's 3rd b-day Luau Party.
Ella got to dress up in lays and pretty flowers for her hair
and had a ball playing with all of Maddie's toys!
Grass is always greener! (they love other kid's toys so much
more than their own). |
 |
| Tea anyone? |
 |
| Love this picture of our baby girl! |
 |
| Chris and his buddies |
 |
Ella was a little overwhelmed right when we got there
with all the dress up and everything but shortly
warmed up.
We had a great time and look forward to the next
get together out there. |
 |
Parker sticks his tongue out all the time lately.
Chris says, he must be a Miller because that's what
he does when he is concentrating but, if you knew me back
in gymnastics, I would have my tongue out while
performing all the time.
My coaches used to say, "Courteney, get that tongue
in your mouth!" |
 |
Bath time at the Miller household has been pretty calm up until
the last two baths because Parker is pulling up to stand up
in his little tub constantly!
He pulls forward and grabs Ella hair, she screams...
ah, good times...LOL |
 |
This was the first and second time I caught him
climbing up on Ella's chair.
Little stinker! |
 |
| Mango smiles at the park... |
 |
| Parker waving with his crooked smile...sweet little peanut! |
 |
| One of the few times I got him down to sleep. :-) |
 |
I took the babies on a bike ride yesterday right before sunset so it wasn't too
hot and it was really nice...they enjoyed it, I enjoyed it (except for today
my crotch being bruised from the seat which happens every time I go on a bike ride,
oh and I'm am so out of shape because my quads were screaming so after a while
we coasted on and off...LOL)
Parker held on to Ella (her shorts) the entire time...see picture |
 |
I think these pictures were from Mother's day weekend at Granny and Poppa's.
We had fabulous pork ribs, zucchinni and sweet taters. |
 |
We should start calling him, "Cheeks"
We love kissing all over them! |
 |
We had a crawfish boil at Blake & Leah's a couple weeks back and enjoyed
some DE-li-cious food! |
 |
| Add caption |
 |
| Avery |
 |
I have almost the same picture of Ella and Granny...I'll have to find it
and post it with this one to show how much Ella and Parker look alike.
Here it is...blurry but here you go...
 |
 |
Ella enjoyed her first taste of crawfish. I know it doesn't look like
it here but she had lots of it that day. She was just a little thrown
at what they looked like at first. |
 |
| Poppa and Peanut frying up some fish! It was so good! |
 |
| Parker crawling all over the place and all smiles! |
 |
| love this one! |
 |
| First picture...Watch this mommy! |
 |
Ella's first painted toe nails! Getting ready for the river!
So, we went camping on the river last weekend with
Blake, Leah and Ethan and Chris Shay and his girlfriend, Rebecca. |
 |
The Miller Family tent...in the background you can
see the Lowry Family mansion...lol |
 |
The sun setting on the river. It was so nice and relaxing.
Ah...the sounds of the river flowing |
 |
Two seconds after we got there, Ella was dirty
from diggin the dirt.
Have I mentioned the girl loves dirt!
Mrs. Scott used to tell me that she loved diggin in
the dirt in her back yard with the boys.
She loves to dig it up and put it in a cup or something
then dump it back out. |
 |
| Daddy and Parker chillin |
 |
| This is what our camp site looked like behind us. |
 |
The first morning after our first long night sleeping in the heat...or shall I
say not sleeping at least for me. Ella & Daddy seemed to have slept just fine
with the exception of the sticky heat but Parker and I were pretty much up all night both nights.
I nursed him like 6 times mainly to keep him quiet so he didn't disturb the peace or the other
campers. I think we'll have to wait until he is a little older and sleeping better and for
it to get a little cooler too to camp again! |
 |
| Ready for the river! |
 |
| Parker snoozin on Daddy |
 |
Ella Bear...ah our little Ella Bear
She is so so so sweet in the mornings with Parker!
She comes down stairs and sees him and
immediately grins from ear to ear and he does the same!
She says, "Hey little boy"or "hey little buddy" in a sweet little voice
and kisses him on the forehead or holds his hand.
Other than the occasional spat about toys or Ella getting a
little rough with Parker, they are really sweet together.
Out of no where Ella will want to go hold Parker's hand.
Sometimes in the car when they are both in their carseats
and of course cannot reach eachother.
Speaking of being rough though, Chris noticed over the coffee
table that she was standing a little taller and wiggling around
so he got up and saw that she was "walking" on Parker's back like
she does on Daddy's back! Thankfully, Parker didn't even seem to
notice it but we let Dr. Mick know so he could check him
out during his adjustment.
Ella woke Chris up one morning saying, "Let me ask you a question...
you want a soccer ball?" lol
She has started saying, "I am" or "I did" after we tell her to do
something even if she isn't doing it. For instance, I tell her
to stop whinning and she says, "I am" or I tell her to use both legs
to go up the stairs instead of just one (alternate legs) and she says,
"I am Mommy!"
A couple weeks ago, Chris got into some of our carb approved
sweets in the middle of the night and left crumbs all over...typical Chris
and the next morning I said to Ella while Chris was in the living room,
"You Daddy made a mess in here...he's a house mouse"
She goes in the living room and tells Daddy, "You made a mess Daddy"
and continued to say it for the rest of the day. Then said he was a mouse
and laughed about it. lol
For the past several months we have been going outside more instead of
watching TV and
hanging out in the backyard and eating dinner out there...
talking, singing, dancing, talking about the moon, airplanes
that fly by, Chris runs laps on the court with Ella running along
side him and Parker in his arms cracking up at Ella, Ella playing in
the sprinkler naked and just being together.
Daddy & Ella were having a deep conversation and he asked her
what do you like most about life...she said, I dream... |


 |
| Ella and Ethan playing in the river |
 |
| Love this picture of me and my little peanut! |
 |
Sunday morning Ella and Ethan did a little rock climbing with Shay and Rebecca
in their jammies...lol |
 |
| Shay and Rebecca are both avid rock climbers |
 |
After everyone left to go have lunch and head back to Houston, Daddy, Ella
Parker and I took a drive down the river to find another spot to hang out
in for the day before heading back.
We found an awesome spot (River Rd. Camp site #6 in particular)
Shaded, right on the river and it was perfect for kiddos.
There were several little "pools" and then one shoot running threw the middle.
We'll definitely have to go there next time. |
 |
| Chris put up our new hammock for a little RandR. |
 |
Daddy and Ella laid in it for a little while and then Parker and I enjoyed it
a bit too, while he was cat napping. |
It was really nice at the river but hot hot hot! We had a good time camping with the babies
for the first time but need to bring an ac unit next time or wait until it gets a little cooler and
of course like I said before wait until Parker is sleeping better! :-)
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and be safe!
God Bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment