Friday, March 23, 2012

This moment: March 23, 2012

{this moment}

. . . . . . . .
{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a 
moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. 
A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.

LOL...I just have to laugh at myself because, I completely 
changed up the whole point of  Soule Mama's intent to 
have a single picture with no words...If you know me, you know 
I have a hard time just posting one picture and not saying anything...

But in the spirit of trying to do so, here is my one (first picture) that I wanted 
to be my "This Moment" picture for this Friday below...


My sweet little Ella Bear nursing her "baby."
Makes me so so proud! 









My newest attempt at making felt flower barrettes...like how this one turned out.

Our quiet morning having breakfast...oh who are ya kiddin.
There are very few quite mornings around here.
It was just quiet for like 2 seconds. :-)

sweet little peanut before he started yelling at me to get him down.

my baby Ella bear with oatmeal in her teeth!



Have a great weekend and God Bless! 


















































































No comments: