![]() |
| Ella Bear & Peanut making what they called a fort but they kindof looked like sleds...you know for that snow we never get here! |
![]() |
| Ella found her favorite clothes... her bathing suit, tights and tutu in the dirty clothes since I am doing laundry and the clothes are on the floor in the living room. :-) |
![]() |
| This is one of their favorite things to do right now and can entertain them for at least an hour! |
![]() |
| Falling from the ottoman to the mattress (yes, I said mattress that is in our living room at the moment). |
![]() |
| They LOVE it! |
![]() |
| And I LOVE the giggles I get to hear while they are doing it...not to mention the time it gives me to do the dishes, laundry, etc... |
![]() |
| OH yeah and yes, I have become that momma who wears matching stuff with her daughter...lol Just made these two felt flower barrettes for me and Ella. :-) This moment with more than one picture inspired by Soule Mama {this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember. God Bless and have a great weekend...I know we will because tomorrow is our 5 year wedding anniversary and I have something really special and awesome planned!!! pictures hopefully next week! |











No comments:
Post a Comment