Sunday, January 13, 2013

Our Christmas

Going back a bit to the Friday before Christmas and Chris'
last day of school before break...The kiddos doing some crafts
once Chris got home.



Had a blast watching these two outside through the kitchen window!


Loved this idea I found on pinterest of course
to use their feet for a Christmas tree.


Don't worry that's red paint on Parker's eyebrow...
not blood.

That Saturday I had a Christmas lunch with my girlfriends...

we had a BLAST...can you tell?

That night we went to Aunt Doris' for The Wolcott gift exchange.
As always it was fun and the kids had a good time too!

My sweet boy!


Love these next two pics of Parker!




Chris made his AWESOME salsa this year for family...


We tried our hand at Grain-Free chocolate chip
cookies and I'll have to say they were pretty good.
Not your typical ooey and gooey moist chocolate
chip cookies but they had a good taste...just a little
dry.  You definitely had to have some milk close by.
But definitely a great alternative to eating the other stuff.
I will use half of the chocolate chips called for next time. :-)

Santa liked them!  

Our sweet little tree!






First pic of the morning...sleepy heads.
I had to actually wake them up at 8:30am!


Parker got a new stool for the upstairs bathroom
and a train conductor dress up costume.

Had to get a picture of them all dressed up...
they looked so freaking cute!



Before my camera when haywire for the day, I got a couple
at Granny and Poppa's.  We had a great time there and at Aunt
Marsha's this year as always.  I feel so blessed to have
such an awesome family...of course the family I grew up
with and also the family that I got to choose!  :-)



Love this pic of Daddy and Parker!  They look so much alike here!

Here are a couple more from our trip to Kerrville when my
camera WAS working which was not very often.

Aunt Kay and Chris...we had so much fun visiting with them!

Ella showing a little of her silly personality!



The kiddos cooking breakfast with Naner!

They are definitely into this right now at home too!  They
both pull up chairs and help me with every meal or at least most of them.


Sweet picture of Naner and Ella Bear!



These next couple were from Naner's camera...thanks for sending Naner!

Parker cracks me up with his faces!





Sweet little smile!

Have a great week and God Bless!


























No comments: