Saturday, April 20, 2013

Crawfish Boil with the Allen Family in the Country

This was our first year to go to the Allen Family
Crawfish boil out in the country at the Swinging A Ranch
(Centerville, TX)
We had such a great time and got to see lots of
cousins I grew up with that I hadn't seen in years!
The kids had a blast too!
Ella, Charlie and Daddy








Cousins...Joanna, Jason and Kevin

Charlie and Joanna


Jenny and her baby girl who has a twin brother.



Parker made friends pretty quick!


And then cousin Ryan took him out on a
tractor ride!


Once again he loved it!







Blake took me out on a ride and got me soaked in
mud from the knees down!  I thought I lost my camera but
it was sitting in the floor board of his 4-wheeler.


Poppa enjoying a ride on Leah's 4-wheeler

It was so beautiful!


And to end the night, my cousin Kevin's band
(Mother Merey and the Black Dirt) entertained us.
They were awesome!

Good times good times and looking forward to
going back next year but not drinking so much ;-)

No comments: