Saturday, April 27, 2013

February events, Roman's party and Easter pics

We've got a lot of catching up to do in regards to
blog posting what has been going on in our lives lately.
It's been almost 2 months since our last
post but for good reason!

Our house FINALLY sold!!!
We got an offer in early March and the option
period was extended twice for various reasons.
So we finally closed on April 15th and were
rid of the money pit!

Loved our time there and have wonderful
memories in that house and in the backyard...
(It is of course Parker's first house which
could be why he is having a little harder time
transitioning into living at Grandma & Pawpaw's...
He said, "I want to go home, Momma" for the first
week or more that we've been here.)

We are still trying to get everything situated
at Grandma and Pawpaw's but have turned the upstairs into
our little living room.

This has certainly been one of the more difficult times
in my life personally.  I have had to rely on my faith in
God a lot more than usual and have been praying
like a mad woman!

Things I know now after selling and moving out of our house:

-I don't ever want to put a house up for sell
while living in it while showing....NEVER EVER EVER
again!  That was torture!  We will have to move out of a house
and then put it on the market!

-I really would like to stay put the next house we buy or build.
MOVING is for the birds!

-Packing and moving with no hired help...exhausting!
Next time, I will save up for months to pay a reputable
moving company to move us!
The packing was rough but that's because I did it all by
myself since Chris was at work.  It was also hard to pack while
the kids were there!


Several weeks ago, the kids and I met Devin and her boys
at the big "wooden" park close to the school after school
on a Friday.  Aidan and Olie are so sweet to my babies!
We love them!



And Aidan is so awesome with younger children!


We celebrated Roman's birthday in February at Chuck e
Cheese and then Stella's birthday at Marsha's another day
in which I didn't have my camera.




Birthday boy!




Late in February, Granny, Ella, Parker, Ethan and I went to the Rodeo
carnival and livestock show!  It was the kids first time ever (at least Ella & Parker).
They had a blast!!!  Parker had a blast even though he wasn't able to ride
very many rides because he wasn't tall enough yet.  Ella and Ethan were barely tall enough
to ride most of the rides and couldn't ride some of them.
But all in all they had a really great time...the pictures will show that!



















Kids are so brutally honest! lol
Ethan wasn't happy with his "Iron Man" face painting because
he wanted the whole face mask and all three kiddos were just
getting the small drawings thanks to Granny!




I did Easter mini sessions and of course started out with my babies!



Have a great weekend and God Bless!

No comments: