![]() |
| The ferry ride never gets old! |
![]() |
| Of course the kids were fascinated by the huge ships! |
![]() |
| I did get pics of the view from the house! |
![]() |
| Granny, the kids and I went down the first day and Daddy joined us the next day. Granny took us to the "big" store in Crystal beach…to get a couple groceries. |
![]() |
| I had a glass of wine on the beach that afternoon… it was nice! |
![]() |
| As I've mentioned in previous posts, Ella like to take the pictures and also likes to edit them... |
![]() |
| The Bolivar Fort |
![]() |
| love this picture of granny and Ella! |
![]() |
| We decided that we didn't feel like cooking after coming home later that evening from the beach so we loaded up and went to Steve's Landing…the view was amazing and so was the sunset! |
![]() |
| My little sun babies! |
![]() |
| The next morning I went on a 30 min walk down the jetties. The water on the North side was so calm! |
![]() |
| We packed lunches and went to Cyrstal beach for a day full of fun in the sun! |
![]() |
| Then that night, once Daddy got there, he was starving after sitting in the ferry line for a while so we went to Stingre's in Crystal beach which also had a beautiful view with an awesome sunset! |
![]() |
| The next day was Friday and Granny left around lunch time and we went to the beach for a couple hours before a storm moved us out. Ella loves finding beach glass with and for granny! |
![]() |
| It never rained on us but it sure did threaten to! |
![]() |
| It was kind of nice watching the storm roll in! |
![]() |
| And this is what the storm looked like from the front porch once we got back to the beach house! |
![]() |
| Saturday, we went to the beach again for a little while before I had to get ready and head to Galveston to shoot a wedding. |
![]() |
| The kids met some teens on the beach that gave them a bucket full of crabs. |
![]() |
| They dug holes and goodness…the black stuff in the sand was all over the place! |
![]() |
| Riding the ferry back that night, by myself……….so peaceful! I get excited to ride the ferry every time! (I have more pics from my camera, this was from my phone so expect more ;-)) |



































No comments:
Post a Comment