Thursday, March 5, 2009

Ella Bear is 4 months old today!

Once again I am a little late posting about the past weekend but oh well, better late than never right!
Last weekend we hung out at home Friday night and watched a movie and then Saturday we went to Jim & Erica's Couple's Baby Shower. Erica is due in April and they are having a baby girl named Emma. Lots of "E" names!!!
I LOVE this picture of me and my baby bear.

Mike & Kristian were there and this was their first family outing since little Jake was born. Jake (next to Ella below) weighs more than Ella already. At 1 month old he weighs 12 lbs!!! Which brings me to Ella's 4 month check-up. We went to her Pediatrician this morning and she weighed 11lbs. 14oz!!! 24" long and the doc said she is doing GREAT! She even got on her tummy and pushed straight up for Dr. Salem! She smiled the whole time!

All the excitement and other babies just wore her out! LOL

I couldn't resist. Chris and some of his high school buddies together on the couch with their babies!


Talking to her Daddy...

Jim & Erica
Mike & new little Jake
Sunday, we went over to Grandma & Pawpaw's to visit and eat lunch...
Ella finally got to wear the cute little outfit that her Grandma got for her....Ella Bear...
My sweet girl...
We love how she raises her eyebrows when she talkes to us...


Sweet baby bear snoozing...

Granny & Poppa came over Sunday evening to drop off Sofie & Lucky and to visit with Ella of course.
As one of my coworkers pointed out to me, I sound like a fruit cake when I am talking to Ella in this video...so please excuse me for my baby talk. :-)


No comments: