too!

Ella was lovin on me...and boy did I love it!

Love this picture of my babies!

Last weekend Jodi, Marsha, Grandma & Granny gave me a little shower
for Parker at Marsha's house. It turned out so beautiful and everything was
perfect! I am so so so blessed to have such a caring, thoughtful and loving
family. Parker is already set with clothes until he is at least 2 years old since
we got Ethan's, Roman's & Dylan & Jake's hand-me-downs and like I've said
several times before, hand-me-downs ROCK! We got some cute new clothes
for him at the shower too. We have all his bedding/nursery decor and
ordered his furniture yesterday! So, we are well on our way to having
everything ready for oursweet baby boy!
A huge, heartfelt THANK YOU to my family for doing this for us and for always
loving and supporting us! We love you and are so incredibly blessed!
The punch at the shower was so fabulous! I'm not usually a big punch person
but it was so good and so refreshing!

The cupcakes were adorable and yummy too! They all had frogs on them
since Parker's bedding/nursery decor is frogs and dragonflies.

I loved the theme!

Everything was set-up so beautifully!
M

Marsha even got some lillypads for their pond since Parker's bedding is
frogs on lillypads.

The cupcakes were yummy!

Granny gave Ella a Momo doll (Elmo) and a small big bird which Ella
calls "birdie." She sleeps with her Momo doll and ridesin the car with
her birdie.

She's holding onto both of them here and has big bird's beak in her mouth!

Granny got Ella two, "I'm the big sister" shirts...

Ella was pooped after the shower and laid on grandma for a bit with Momo
and Jojo

The family...

Me & Granny

Me & Aunt Jojo

Me & Grandma...and Ella Bear

Me & Aunt Marsha

It was a great weekend spent with the people we love...who could ask for
anything more!
Have a great week!
God Bless!




No comments:
Post a Comment